منتـديات شباب كلكـول

فضاء كلكول يرحب بك زائرنـــا الكــــريم...
السودان بلد الأكثر من 30 لغــــة!!! 581287
السودان بلد الأكثر من 30 لغــــة!!! 90671 وسجل معنا لنثري معاً هذا الفضاء بالحب والجمال والإبداع...
مع التحية؛

منتـديات شباب كلكـول

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات سـودانية حواريــــــة حــرَّة مفتوحــــة للجميــع... تُعَبِّـــــرُ بالكلمة في حـدود القانـــون والأخلاق الإسلامية السمحة والذوق العـــام

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

أخبار كلكــــــول

السودان بلد الأكثر من 30 لغــــة!!!

blueshade
    blueshade
    قلــــم ذهبــــي
    قلــــم ذهبــــي

ذكر السرطان

تاريخ تسجيلي : 14/10/2008
    عدد مساهماتي : 720
    جنسيتي : SuDaNi
    مقيم في : ar-Riyadh
    السودان بلد الأكثر من 30 لغــــة!!! Doaa110

نقاط تفاعلي : 29490
    نقاط سمعتي : 13
    <b>::My:</b> ::My: : $عيون في الغربـــة بكاية$

dialogue السودان بلد الأكثر من 30 لغــــة!!!

مُساهمة من طرف blueshade الأحد 08 فبراير 2009, 11:20 am

The Sudan... the land of more than 30 languages!

The Sudan is a vast Afro-Arabian country embracing a lot of tribes and groups with different languages and dialects. Such languages are almost concentrated outside the center.

How many languages are there in the Sudan? In fact, nobody knows exactly; but I was once got to know the languages in the Sudan are more than thirty languages, most of which are concentrated in the south. It seems ordinary because the south embraces many tribes and groups.

When dealing with such an issue, we have to distinguish between the "language" and the "dialect". The language is usually characterized with its unique alphabet, which can be written. Yet, something to be added: No mutual understanding can be established unless both parties communicating do know the same language; whereas the dialect is a form of a language where any two parties can communicate within the same language without problems; even though one party may ignore the language itself. A clear example here is the so-called "Arabi Juba" i.e. "Juba Arabic" or "Arabic of Juba", which is a form of the Arabic language that is developed to facilitate communication between those who do not control the Arabic language in southern Sudan. The issue of interest is that—all Sudanese approximately can communicate thru "Arabi Juba!"

The vernacular used in the Sudan is the "Colloquial Arabic" of the center. However, the funny thing is that: "we peoples of the center do speak only that vernacular," whereas there are many languages spoken in the other parts of the Sudan. In the east for example, there are the languages of the Bejah and the Hagandawah. In the west, we have a diversified collection of languages. Each tribe speaks its different language. In the south, there are many languages, the famous of which is the language of the Denka, which has already originated its dictionary as I heard. In the north, we have the languages of the Dangla and Mahasi people besides the Nubian and other languages.

It is worth mentioning these languages live and interact together with local dialects. However, is not it funny that we are in central Sudan do speak only the Arabic? Someone can tell why!

Best wishes
    Ageeb

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت 27 أبريل 2024, 4:22 am